See How Big Data is Delivering Profound Customer Insights
Join us for an interactive Webcast on Thursday, March 28, 2013
Best-run businesses around the world use analytics solutions from SAP to better understand customer activities, relationships, preferences, and trends.
Join us for an interactive Webcast on March 28, 2013, to learn how SAP for Retail customers can predict demand, prevent stock-outs, and capitalize on developing opportunities simply by making better use of customer data.
You’ll learn how to:
- Process and analyze terabytes of point-of-sale (POS) data on the fly and in real time with the SAP HANA platform
- Automate data auditing, cleansing, aggregation, and harmonization
- Maintain a central source of truth for all POS data reporting and applications
- Put mobile analytics into the hands of store operations field managers, with sub-second rollups and interactive Big Data analysis
- Deliver real-time access to on-shelf availability situations and information to associates and managers on the sales floor
- Enable managers and executives to analyze product levels, detect patterns, discover root causes, and take corrective measures
You’ll also hear about the most advanced real-life implementations of these technologies from retail and technology experts.
Webcast: Shopper Insight with Big Data in Retail
Thursday, March 28, 2013
11:00 a.m. EDT
Sr. Director, Retail
Solution & Knowledge Packaging
Patrick Muyal, PMP
Senior Product Specialist
Trading Industries, Retail
Register here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=597390&sessionid=1&key=306C86BB497F590BB72C3D550F41E48C&sourcepage=register&urlid=CRM-XU13-RTL-POSDMHWC&t=1