Our first #VisiChat brought together customers, data analysis influencers, industry experts and SAP product experts together to discuss the state of data visualisation. A unique opportunity to directly get in touch with those who know data analysis best!
Who Did We Reach?
|SAP Employees||Non-SAP Employees|
Some of our notable attendees included:
- Adam Binnie (@adam_binnie), Vice President and General Manager of Business Intelligence at SAP
- Manikandan Srinivasan (@mani_srini), Solutions Manager of SAP Visual Intelligence
- Pierre Leroux (@pileroux), Solution Marketing Director for the SAP Business Intelligence portfolio
- Tammy Powlas (@tpowlas), SAP Mentor
- Noel Hollis (@DatabaseFairy), ASUG Volunteer
What Were the Topics?
- Find out how other organizations are analyzing data
- See what data analysis tools are being used
- Discuss your challenges in using these tools
- Share data analysis insights with analytics influencers and professional
What Did We Say?
From Excel to geographic visualization to dashboards, check out the top tweets from our audience! There’s a wide range of use cases for data visualization.
– @Chris_G_Hall – @businessobjects A2: Most clients I talk to are maxing out on Excel… Hoping #SAPVisi can get them into #Analytics #visichat
– @berrymoh – @zimbuwa @SAPStore #visichat I’m in SA and I would love to use – my KPI dashboards are on excel which I have to pdf b4 sharing
– @umeshsita – I actually used it to download #solutionmanager ticket data to report on help desk. Very simple to do! #visichat
– @SAPStore – @zimbuwa That’s great! What are their thoughts on the trial version of #SAPVisi? #VisiChat
– @zimbuwa – @SAPStore Great option for analysts&super users.Gives them power 2 explore their data&create cool visuals effortlessly.Easy2use! #visichat
– @robgvwhite – #visichat I haven’t seen anyone making use of SAP Visi graphs in presentation yet, anyone seen a geographic visualization in a board deck?
For a detailed list of comments check out for the complete #VisiChat log.