Over the past 2 years, SAP has performed a detailed analysis on uses of IT in the Chemicals Industry. This analysis has resulted in a landscape
that reflects key differentiators to an agile supply chain that addresses the complexity of the landscape and minimizes regulatory and compliance risks.
Come and Visit our SAP Workshop on “How top performing chemical companies use supply chain solutions and innovations to differentiate their
cost to serve model” at LogiChem 2013 in Antwerp Belgium on Monday, April 16. In this diagnostics workshop, we will review:
- How top performing chemical companies use supply chain solutions and innovations to differentiate their cost to serve model
- How Sales and Operations Planning, built on an in-memory cloud-based platform, integrates finance with operations and the supply chain and leverages social media with MS Excel-based simulations and scenario modeling
- Trends in logistics with SAP’s integrated platform for supply chain execution, with a focus on transportation charge management
- How to minimize risk associated with quality and product genealogy issue, with a focus on product recalls
- How leading companies perform root cause analysis of their overall supply chain performance with preconfigured KPIs and dashboards in alignment with the SCOR mode
This interactive 2h workshop will feature customer case studies, customer-led discussion, and demonstrations of both cloud-based and in-memory
technology from SAP. The outcome will be direct input on innovations in the IT landscape.
- Limited to Chemical Manufacturers
- Limited place only
Send your registration to Paula Richards
We look forward to see you in Antwerp and discuss with you in more detail how SAP can help to transform your value chain.