This document shows the creation of simple URL for the already existing SAP Tcodes by making use of ITS .
ITS need to be enabled in this scenario please find the document in below URL for ITS enabling steps
1.Go to Tcode “SICF” and select the service node “ITS” where the URL is going to be created.
2. Select “ITS” right-click and select “New Sub-Element” .
3. Give some name for the service node to be created here i am going to create URL for MM01 tcode so
given as “YMM01” and continue.
4. Change the GUI link & Support Accessibility values to YES.
5. Now click “GUI Configuration” button and maintain the values for parameters ~TRANSACTION ,~WEBGUI
as below .
6. Under “Handler List” Tab maintain the class as CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS.
7. Save and activate the created YMM01 service .
8.Now run the created service by selecting “Test Service” .
9. Below is the output in the browser i.e URL got created which can be used to call MM01 tcode in this scenario.