The Technology Services Conference scheduled for SAP’s Executive Briefing Centers in Palo Alto, CA, April 1 – 2, 2013, and Newtown Square, PA, April 4 – 5, 2013 are not going to be your normal SAP event. www.saptechnologyservice.com . At each venue, attendees will be able to spend the majority of their time taking advantage of small group work sessions where presentation will be blended with tips and discussion directly with SAP experts and successful customers. The events will focus, in depth, on how to set the best strategic IT direction for business, protecting IT investments and capitalizing on the latest innovative technologies.
Join and learn from a variety of companies including:
- Purdue Pharma on Virtualizing SAP on VMWare using SAP Servivces
- Dupont on Transactional Systems Migration and Optimization
- Kimberly Clark on SAP System Upgrade Simplified
- Intel on Master Data Story – Concept to Solution
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on engaging people where they work best – providing use centric applications
Attendees will be face to face with SAP Customers and SAP experts that are converging from all over North America and the World to facilitate an intimate, deep in content, learning experience. By joining, attendees will hear from and have direct access to a unique and unprecedented gathering of subject matter experts representing our customers, partners, and SAP.
Looking forward to seeing you there …
Dave Fowler has been with SAP for 6 years in a variety of capacities and is currently the North American Lead for Services Marketing.
Follow the event hashtag #SAPTS13. Follow @SAPServices for all the news and updates.