We would like to invite SAP Partners to get your hands on SAP HANA Cloud Portal (formerly known as SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal) latest innovations and experience the value it offers to organizations to meet the next level of portal demands.
For those who are not familiar with this product, Cloud Portal is a cloud-based solution for easy site creation and consumption, with mobile as a leading design principle. The solution was announced for general availability in Q4/2012, along with the free and unlimited trial which gives users a chance to test-drive the product. With this solution in place, you can extend the reach of your apps to the cloud, quickly build and design your own branded portal sites composed of cloud, social and business apps.
Why should you take part?
- Get an inside look into the technology of Cloud Portal, running on top of SAP HANA for in-memory computing
- Add an important differentiator for your customers who continue to struggle with growing needs and shrinking IT budgets and resources
- Scale up your organization and get up to speed. Test participants can share what they have learned so you have the knowledge and skills you need to succeed
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be among the first to test-drive SAP HANA Cloud Portal latest scenarios
- The opportunity to witness for yourself fast creation of attractive, mobile-enabled, internal and external sites built with social capabilities, unstructured content and SAP applications
- The opportunity to meet with executives from the SAP HANA Cloud Portal development team
What do we need from you?
- Java development experience
- Experience with developing web applications (HTML, JS,,)
- Bring your own device: workshop attendees must bring their own laptop; in addition, attendees will also need to bring a tablet to test the mobile scenario
The partner test event is hosted in Walldorf, Germany and is planned to take place from June 11-13, 2013.
Be the first to experience Cloud Portal latest capabilities, sign up at: http://www.sappartneredge.com/BIT