Enhancement to Shopping Cart Monitor
– By Sushil Kumar
We had a requirement to let the Procurement Department check what Carts are pending with a given approver. This feature is available in standard SAP via t-code SWI5. However I came up with the idea of enhancing the Shopping cart Monitor for this request. For End-user this ensures simpler access to this info by using the existing Monitor application.
This involves following parts:
- Structure enhancements – Creation of append structures for /SAPSRM/S_CLL_MON_SC_HEADER and /SAPSRM/S_PDO_SC_HDR (For Items /SAPSRM/S_CLL_MON_SC_ITEM and /SAPSRM/S_PDO_SC_ITEMS)
- Enhancement of Webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_AMF_CA to include new fields.
- Implementation of enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC
- Implementation of enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_MONITOR_SC(optional- unnecessary for my requirement)
- SE11- Add the new field(s) via Append Structure to /SAPSRM/S_CLL_MON_SC_HEADER and /SAPSRM/S_PDO_SC_HDR
- SE80 – Enhancement of Webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_AMF_CA to include new fields.
Use CTRL+F4 to create the Enhancement Implementation:
Add the new custom fields on the Context tab of the view
Add the new input fields for the custom fields on the Layout tab of the view.
Activate the Webdynpro Component.
- SE18 – Create Implementation for enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC
- From my point of view Implementation of Enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_MONITOR_SC is optional. It appears complicated to manipulate the custom input criteria at this point.
- Logic to consider while Implementing BADI /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC
- Save the Custom/Standard (if required) input criteria in Static attributes in this method. These are not available in other methods.
- Change Parameter CT_SC_HEADERS has the Shopping cart headers matching the Input criteria part of Standard input fields (like Creation date, Number, Name, Vendor etc). In this method manipulate the table CT_SC_HEADERS and Delete/Add the Carts matching Custom input criteria.
- Change Parameter CT_SC_ITEMS has the items belonging to the Shopping cart header which was expanded in the current update cycle. So use the Saved custom input criteria to manipulate the table