SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week will be held at SAP campus in Palo Alto, California during April 9-11, 2013. Registrations are now open. Having released several technologies and solutions in the area of cloud virtualization, the event provides great insights and learning opportunities. Several sessions scheduled in three tracks to cover technologies and solutions from SAP and the partner community.
Cloud Enabling Technologies (TECH Track)
- Current technology from SAP and partners that enables and facilitates successful virtualization and cloud computing environments
- Suggested technologies include SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management, SAP NetWeaver Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Cloud Appliance Library, and partner cloud technology offerings
- Suggested topics include cloud certifications, service offerings, compliance and governance, key business drivers and migration path considerations
Cloud Computing Business Applications (APPS Track)
- The comprehensive portfolio of on demand business applications from SAP, partners, and customers, including those targeted to a variety of industries and customer needs
Customer Success Stories (CUST Track)
- Customer success stories regarding cloud implementations and migrations with SAP software
- Suggested topics include migration of on-premise applications to private/public clouds, SAP Cloud Computing Business Application adoption, and custom application development
- Suggested technologies include SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management, SAP Cloud Computing, SAP NetWeaver Cloud and SAP HANA Cloud
As always, it is a great event to meet experts in the area of virtualization and cloud to learn new technology offerings, trends and exchange ideas. Visit the event portal SAP Virtualization and Cloud Week for additional information.