Recording – Special session with Simon Paris: 2013 SAP FSI Strategy and Partner Update
This webinar is part of our enhanced Go-To-Market Enablement program for FSI partners with a new series of weekly sessions . Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about driving your business with SAP Financial Services solutions!
Session Recording*: Access here
*S-User ID required for access. To a request a S-User ID Email us
- Simon Paris, Global Head of Financial Services Industries at SAP
- Falk Rieker, Global Head of IBU Banking at SAP
- Karl Kesselring, Global Head of SAP Financial Services Ecosystem
Target Audience: Webinar tailored for executives and customer-facing sales and pre-sales teams.
Target Regions: ALL REGIONS
This special session, delivered by SAP’s Global Head of Financial Services, Simon Paris, will update you on SAP’s Financial Services corporate strategy in 2013.
Join SAP FSI key executives, Simon Paris, Falk Rieker and Karl Kesselring, to learn how SAP will continue to bring value to FSI customers through best-in class solutions and high-quality delivery – in close alignment with our partners.
- Time to Win in FSI: SAP’s strategic objectives in Financial Services for 2013 and beyond
- Complete Set of FSI Solutions: How SAP can deliver better business performance for banks, insurance companies, and capital markets players – regardless of whether or not they are running SAP ERP
- Partners Are Essential: SAP’s strong commitment to the success of its Financial Services partner ecosystem