In recent days, both noted GRC pundit and analyst Michael Rasmussen and consultant James Roeske sat down with Dave Hannon of SAPinsider to answer questions regarding GRC frameworks and SAP Access Control 10.0.
First, Michael provided insights on topics including:
- Common mistakes in setting GRC strategy
- The role of technology in a GRC strategy
- The one true definition of GRC
- How to drive collaboration in your GRC program
- Importance of GRC maturity and integrity
- Selecting the right GRC solution for your organization
You can hear the full podcast here: ow.ly/i2c1H
James, who is CEO of Customer Advisory Group, discussed getting the most “bang for your buck” with SAP Access Control 10.0. James discussed topics such as:
- New features in the 10.0 release
- Enhanced integration with other SAP solutions for GRC
- Important technical- and business-level considerations before implementing or upgrading to 10.0.
You can listen to the full podcast here: bit.ly/YP8g1j
In addition, both Michael and James will present at the upcoming GRC 2013 conference in Las Vegas from March 18-22.
Michael will lead two pre-conference workshops on March 18:
- Interactive workshop: A step-by-step process for defining a GRC strategy and blueprint that bridges GRC silos
- Interactive workshop: Creating order out of chaos: Standardizing and defining a process lifecycle for managing policies
James will present two sessions on March 19:
- SAP Access Control 10.0 upgrade – To do or not to do?
- Panel discussion: Security role design and compliance – How leading customers build and optimize their SAP security infrastructures
Conference Producer, GRC 2013
Follow me at @mattmoorewis