Are You Ready to Take Your Architecture Efforts to the Next Level?
Join us on March 26, 2013, for a Webcast on the features and benefits of SAP Sybase PowerDesigner
SAP Sybase PowerDesigner software can help you eliminate information silos and understand the impact of change before it happens. This powerful modeling tool for data, information, and enterprise architecture offers stakeholders access to key information assets to enhance business agility through better communication and data governance.
Please join us on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, for a presentation and demonstration of the most recent release of SAP Sybase PowerDesigner. During the Webcast, Matt Creason, director of Global Enterprise Information Management and Architecture at SAP, and David Dichmann, product manager at SAP, will explore:
- New what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) reporting that makes using SAP Sybase PowerDesigner intuitive and easy
- A new Extensible Markup Language (XML) generic import for getting metadata anywhere, anytime
- Updated XML modeling for improved messaging and message format definitions
- New workflow change management for better team collaboration
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) XML import/export for business process model exchange, including support for SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (SAP NetWeaver BPM)
- Direct integration with SAP HANA repository to improve easier deployment of your SAP HANA platform and include SAP HANA as part of your enterprise landscape
- Using SAP BusinessObjects BW Universe Builder to support accurate analytics initiatives
Webcast: Take your Architecture Efforts to the next level with SAP Sybase PowerDesigner
March 26, 2013
1:00 p.m. EDT
Director, Global Enterprise Information Management and Architecture