John Krakowski, Senior Product Manager for SAP Solution Manager at SAP shares his thoughts about what is new in SAP Solution manager, including ‘SAP’s run like a factory’ approach, as well as his advice for where to find the most up-to-date information on Solution Manager capabilities and new tools available.
Listed to the full podcast here: http://bit.ly/WHWuvZ
And attend Admin 2013, March 19-22 in Las Vegas to hear Mr. Krakowski speak on the following topics:
- Maintain business process stability and detect process exceptions early using SAP Solution Manager
- How to provide reliable support for your critical business processes with SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- Transform your SAP Solution Manager 7.1 implementation with SAP Enterprise Support
- Strategies for ongoing monitoring and maintenance of SAP systems and business processes using new application operations functionality
- What’s new in change control management with SAP Solution Manager 7.1
Thanks to John for taking the time to chat with us. I look forward to catching up in Las Vegas!
Follow me at @BridgetKotelly for more information on upcoming conferences