The SAP AGS Customer Experience team is in need of customers to enlist and participate in assisting with a redesign and new implementation of the SAP Support Portal. By participating in the Customer Advisory Forum, you will be able to help define areas of focus for the SAP Support Portal, be the first to test and participate in new functionalities, and validate that SAP Support’s direction is in sync with your needs and business plans.
An engaged group of customers with whom we can ask questions, test assumptions, discuss and validate the SAP Support Portal’s direction
Role of customer
- You will learn about and be able to contribute to the future SAP Support Portal vision
- You will have the opportunity to comment on and help prioritize required enhancements or features
- You will have the opportunity to pilot/test new features and functionality
- You will get direct access to SAP product managers and influencers
- You will have the opportunity to network with other SAP customers in the council
Planned activities and estimated effort for participants
- Participate in a teleconference monthly
- Regular and ongoing participation in an invitation-only StreamWork/SAP Jam activity
- Participate in usability studies or connect us with the appropriate colleagues in your company to participate in usability studies
- A minimum six month commitment
- Represent your User Group members – we need you to act as the voice of your user group!
If you are interested in learning more about this project, or any other project available through the CEI, view this registration page. There are more than 75 projects to choose from!
NOTE: If you are interested in registering for the Customer Advisory Forum, follow the below steps
Go to the registration page, found here. Once you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, select I am a SAP Customer or SAP Partner, and enter your email address.
To find the Customer Advisory Forum project please follow these instructions:
- In the Keyword box, type in AGS
- Select Apply Filter
- All projects with this filter will be displayed alphabetically (under filter options)
- Select the project title at the top Building a working relationship… and the detailed information will be displayed
- Click Register for initial call at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to register for the info session.
IMPORTANT: Registration is open until March 29th.