7 Things To Be Done Once Completed SAP Training & Passed Certification.
I have written this blog from those people who have completed their training with full enthusiasm & zeal regularly attended the class & practiced the session on time. Thinking that once you are done with complete training and certification No One In The World Can Stop You To Get You Into The Lucrative Industry since you have paid a high price for this training so this kind of feeling is pretty much obvious.But the reality is very few or in fact no candidate has been placed & now we’re all staring each other think man what has happened was all of our hard work is wasted……
Well but don’t worry you all will be getting your jobs but it will takes some time It depends on how passionate your to get into the field.
Well in the mean time I have some homework for you, that you should do on daily basis or depending upon your availability, so that you so not lose hope and waste all your hard effort that you put in while training
- Take a deeeeeeeep breath and think so what if I didn’t get placed it’s just a matter of time within a couple of month I’ll be IN.
- If you are a working professional then you should dedicate at least an hour in a day taking any topics of you respective module and keep practicing & keep reading
- If you are a fresher then you should practice but apart from that you should go to any good job portal and search output for the job in your module and take a good look over the responsibility and try to do practical on them & you can always go through SCN for any doubts
- Try to find some consultant of your module by using Facebook, linked in, Google+ etc. and get in touch with them and ask for some help about what’s the current market trend, what’s in demand & where is the demand
- Try to search on the real time implementations that are being carried out what’s are the process that are followed there are many useful
- Keep updating your resume on job portal with improved skills adding some responsibility in demo project and so on
- Well if you are a group than keep discussing the topics & issues that you come across while your practice and do share the job opening if you found them don’t think If told him then he will grab my opportunity this is a very mean though which colleagues do usually get in their mind but for this I would say that if you didn’t get selected and your friend did than its good because this means that he/she is more knowledgeable that you and even if you get selected then you could end up in trouble cause in interview you said know all but in real time you are not able manage the problem then you end up in depression, tension & giving 10-11hrsin office and thinks like that
Thanks For Reading.
Hope That It Would Have Helped you in Some Or The Other Way.