Podcast: Ingo Hilgefort talks about BusinessObjects Analysis Suite
Friday, March 1, 2013, 9:37 PM
BI guru and SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort discusses the new SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Suite with Scott Wallask, Managing Editor of SAPExperts.com. Ingo, who recently published a book on the topic, Mastering SAP BusinessObjects Analyis edition for OLAP with SAP BW, provides his expert insight on:
- What are the advantages of integrating Analysis Suite with SAP NetWeaver BW?
- When might there be drawbacks?
- How does Analysis fit in with mobility?
Listen to Ingo’s responses here
And attend his Hands-on lab: SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Suite with SAP NetWeaver BW at at BI 2013, March 18-22 in Las Vegas for a deep dive exploration of SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Suite. Ingo’s will also be presenting the following sessions at BI 2013:
- Expert strategies for picking the right SAP BusinessObjects BI solution for your reporting and analysis needs Must attend session! Back by Popular Demand
- Delivering interactive, data-driven BI applications and dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Lessons for preparing, deploying, and optimizing SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 SP5
- Live demo: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
And you can join Mr. Hilgefort at our Ask-the-Experts session as well for one-on-one Q&A.
Thanks to Ingo for taking the time to talk to us. I am looking forward to all of your sessions!
To learn more, join us at BI 2013, March 18-22 in Las Vegas and follow hashtag #BI2013
Follow me at @BridgetKotelly for more information on upcoming BI events