Announcing the SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Innovation Award and the Customer Impact and Value Award for SAPPHIRE NOW (Orlando, FL)
Recognizing Excellence by for Our Joint Partners
The SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection program is built on the three-way collaboration of SAP, Microsoft and our joint service partners. With the dedicated resources, creativity and development of innovative solutions by our partners, the technologies of Microsoft and SAP reach their optimal potential for improving efficiencies, increasing ROI on technology investments and enhancing customers’ technical capabilities to enable them to meet the challenges of the ever-changing business climate.
NEW for 2013 – TWO Awards!
Amazing solutions have been developed to answer our customers’ toughest challenges and demands and we want to recognize the best solutions that have been built on Microsoft and SAP technologies over the past year. The top three finalists for each award will be highlighted by Microsoft and SAP at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando in May 2013!
SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Innovation Award – One solution will be awarded for showing the greatest level of innovation and imagination to answer a customer’s challenge.
SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Customer Impact and Value Award – One solution will be awarded the for a solution that not only significantly improved a customer’s business process(es) but also provided greater ROI on their Microsoft and SAP investments by implementing the solution.
Attached you will find the complete list of requirements and the criteria by which all solutions will be judged.
Partners are encouraged to submit multiple solutions for consideration. The same solution cannot win both awards.
As part of the award recognition, the winning partners will:
- Present the solution to the attendees during an award ceremony at the SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Executive Breakfast in Orlando on May 15th
- See their solution featured by Microsoft at SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando, including having a company representative highlighting their latest innovations at a dedicated station in the booth
- Receive SAP certification of their solution
- Receive invitations to participate in regional and online activities with Microsoft and SAP field teams
- …and much more!
Deadline to submit solutions is 12:00 pm PST, April 3, 2013
To Submit a Solution for Consideration
- Complete the attached solution brief
- Complete the attached solution template
- Strongly Recommended – provide video link or file showcasing your solution. Finalists will be required to submit a video file.
- Strongly Recommended – secure customer reference for the submitted solution
The winner of the SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection Innovation Award will be announced via email to all partners who submitted solutions for consideration and publicly announced. The decision of the judges is final.
Please see the attached documents for full details and information about the SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid Partner Innovation Award.
If you have additional questions, email the Unite Program Office.
No extensions to the deadline will be offered and solutions submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the award
For More Information, download the attachments here :
– Author: Peter Ng