Register today for Ardent Partners’ webcast, “CPO Rising: Keeping Score.”
A newly released and groundbreaking procurement research report from Ardent Partners draws on the perspective of more than 270 Chief Procurement Officers and other procurement executives to deliver a comprehensive, industry-wide view into what is happening in the world of procurement today.
Join in on March 14 at 11 a.m. ET as report author Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer at Ardent Partners, leads an interactive webcast discussing the key findings of this report.
This webcast will:
* Provide a comprehensive view of the current state of procurement
* Look at the continuing evolution of the role of the Chief Procurement Officer and its level of engagement and alignment within the enterprise today
* Provide an assessment of the general progress of the procurement function by analyzing the current state of its people, process, and technology
* Highlight procurement performance and operational benchmark statistics, and present a profile of Best-in-Class performers and their distinguishing characteristics
* Present a series of recommended strategies and approaches for CPO’s and procurement departments to improve their performance
* Offer case studies and quotes from globally recognized procurement leaders
In addition, SAP will provide some insight into the new Ariba Acquisition, what this means for customers, and what they should expect now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Register here – http://spr.ly/6038VfJs