Does your company use SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, or are you evaluating them for use in your organization? I find that the best way to get inspired with big ideas that result in significant innovations or process improvements is to spend time out with other practitioners, experts and peers. What better way to do that than to attend an event that focuses only on EAM solutions and best practices? Take a look at the agenda and make plans join us at SAP-Centric EAM. This event will be held from March 3 – 6, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach.
Event Speaker Quotes. . .
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines innovation as “the introduction of something new” or “a new idea, method or device”. Here are what some of the event speakers have to say about innovation, ideas, and people.
“Our skyscrapers, office parks and plants aren’t filled with process flow diagrams. They are filled with people. Here is where the innovation will be discovered.” Harold Hambrose, Electronic Ink
“SAP is a tool which gains its value and power from the strengths of those who use it. Any organization that commits its time and efforts to empowering their people will be able to maximize the power of the SAP system.” Natalie Christensen, City of Abbotsford
“What if SAP were as easy for technicians to use as an ATM machine? Creating a simple, “One-Stop-Shop” transaction inside SAP can help them execute transactions and receive assigned work with ease.” Wes Dean, MillerCoors
“Unless organizations can remove the silos between their financial, engineering, operational, and maintenance organizations, they will never fully realize the benefits that they could achieve with asset management strategies.” Terry Wireman, Vesta Partners
Terry Wireman, Author and Keynote Speaker
Access to the latest EAM strategies and innovations
SAP-Centric EAM gives you direct access to the latest strategies and innovations that help solve maintenance, reliability, and asset management problems, including:
- Specific strategies for forward-thinking EAM best practices from companies such as MeadWestVaco, New Zealand Steel, Marathon Oil, Southern California Edison, and Merck & Co.
- Practical, easy-to-apply advice and solutions to immediately improve your bottom line
- Hands-on access to the latest SAP innovations supporting EAM, including enterprise mobility, analytics, the SAP HANA platform, and SAP 3D Visual Enterprise applications
- Access to subject-matter experts who have solved business issues with SAP software
- Direct contact with software developers supporting SAP EAM
SAP session highlights
During the conference, you’ll be able to choose from four tracks: Master Data; Planning and Scheduling; Analytics, Reporting, and History; and Expert Advice. SAP sessions include:
- Mobile Asset Management: Successes and Roadmap
- SAP Work Manager Mobile Applications, presented by ConocoPhillips
- SAP Inventory Manager Mobile Applications, presented by MeadWestvaco
- Update on Enhancement Packages for SAP EAM
- Leveraging SAP HANA for Insight into your Maintenance Operations
For more information about the event venue and registration link, please visit the website. Please let me know if you have any questions about SAP-Centric EAM. I look forward to sharing what I learn at the event!