Create a evolved signature copy/paste
I again searched for the ability to attach a signature in SCN posts. But after reading thisI decided to come up with a way to quickly add a signature to a post.
For simple signature (just text) it takes just a key combination to add a signature. Here’s how:
1) You’ll need a clipboard manager named Ditto.
2) Install (during installation check to have Ditto start on system startup) and open it.
3) Create a simple text file with your signature and copy that text.
4) Left click the Ditto icon on the taskbar (where the windows clock is).
5) Check that your text appears on the list and right-click.
6) Select the Properties on the context menu.
7) Check the Never Auto Delete.
8) Check the Hotkey available globally.
9) Define the Hot Key.
That’s it. Now in your post (once you are finished) just press the key combination that you defined.
This also works for HTML, but you’ll need to use the Advanced Editor, and Insert Raw HTML. This allows more elaborate signatures.