You want to help improve Web Intelligence? Here is how …
Dear WebI customers & users,
Here is a unique opportunity for you to influence directly the development of SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence !
Because we value your direct inputs and feedbacks, which are essential for us to improve the products and solutions in productive use, we run a “Customer Connection” program in order to structure the ideas.
“Customer Connection” is directed at incrementally enhancing and improving the products and solutions our customers are using today.
It offers SAP customers the opportunity to suggest small enhancements and improvements to products and solutions in mainstream maintenance.
Following a project approach, you are invited to submit improvement requests for SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
It offers a chance to submit requests for functionality which you have been waiting for, or were already submitted into Ideas Place for Web Intelligence but not delivered.
Solution Manager – Web Intelligence
The Customer Connection program for Web Intelligence is limited in time:
- The collect phase has started on the 01/31/2013 and will end on the 03/22/2013 (see Figure 1 below);
- Experienced customers on Web Intelligence XIR2 or XI3.x or BI4.0 are more than welcome.
- This program is customer driven, with clear responsibilities on both sides (see Figures 2 & 3 & 4):
- Customers propose ideas, and/or;
- Customers subscribe to already proposed ideas;
(minimum 5 subscribers per idea in order to be considered by SAP!)
- SAP will select N customer requests (depending on criteria) and scope those for development;
- SAP will provide transparency regarding scoped and rejected requests;
- The scope of the Customer Connection for Web Intelligence is: BI4.1 SPx (x>1) (see Figure 5)
- The features selected must not change past behavior, or apply by default;
- We will use the SAP Influence web site to collect ideas & to collaborate (see Figures 6 & 7 & 8):
- To participate, go to: http://influence.sap.com >>> “Customer Connection” >>> “View Focus Topics”;
- Customers who don’t have access will have to request one (ETA = 1 day to validate it);
- A requested functionality for Web Intelligence may have already been proposed into Ideas Place: in this case, customer will have to submit it again into this Customer Connection program;
- See Figure 9 for legal considerations;
If you are interested in participating in the program or have any customer interested in participation, please to update :
- Gregory Botticchio (email@example.com)
Sylvain Riboud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Andreas Tziovaridis (email@example.com)
Nadine Engler (firstname.lastname@example.org)