Check out the listed SAP BWNews notes to see what is delivered with the according Support Package.
SAP BWNews Notes
SAP BW 7.4 SP
SAP BW News Note
|21||2653455||planned release dates|
|22||2718124||planned release dates|
|23||planned release dates|
- 1949273 – Important SAP Notes for SAP BW 7.40 powered by SAP HANA
- Simplified: SAP BW 7.4 Release Notes Read this blog from Marc Bernard to find out about the changes with a new SAP BW release or what features were introduced with certain support packages
- See the releasenotes for the support packages. Documentation/Release note information will be provived short before release of the according Support Package
- The release dates for the Support Package Stacks can be found in the Support Package Stack Schedule (SMP login required)
- For generell Information about SAP NetWeaver BW 7.4 please visit SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.4
- For regular updates please subscribe to the notes above as follows: You need to display the note on the service marketplace page. Use the direct links above or use SAP notes search and enter the note number directly. To subscribe to this special note activate the “subscribe” button (left hand above the title line of the note page). Also make sure that your E-Mail notification is activated (for activation see note 487366).
- Importing Support Packages: Please note that after implementing a Support Package, you are usually required to perform additional maintenance in transaction SNOTE. SAP Notes that are already installed may become inconsistent. This can lead to function errors or syntax errors. Go to transaction SNOTE and reimplement the SAP Notes that are no longer consistent. Your BW system is only operable and consistent after you have reimplemented these SAP Notes.