PARTIAL PAYMENT FOR APP PROCESS
Some time we face the issue in which client want to pay partial invoice only that to via automatic
Payment program, so in order to make it feasible what all steps will be required from configuration point of view has been explained below.
1) Maintain Account Configuration TCODE: FBKP Select the Sp.G/L-P
2) Maintain Payment Program: TCODE: FBZP
Path: SPRO – Financial Accounting – Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable – Business Transactions – Outgoing Payments – Automatic Outgoing Payments – Payment Method/Bank Selection for Payment Program – Set Up All Company Codes for Payment Transactions
Go to “ALL COMPANY CODES” screen maintain the Sp. G/L – P in the field Sp. G/L transactions to be paid.
3) Post Vendor Invoice and Block for Payment TCODE: FB60 / F-43
Path: Easy Access – Accounting – Financial Accounting – Accounts Payable – Document entry – FB60 – Invoice / F-43 – Invoice – general
Example you made invoice for 25000
4) F-59 – Payment request: TCODE: F-59
Path: Easy Access – Accounting – Financial Accounting – Accounts Payable – Document entry – F-59 – Payment request
Here you would like to pay only 20000 out of 25000 so change the amount to 20k and save it
5) Payment Run TCODE: F110
Path: Easy Access – Accounting – Financial Accounting – Accounts Payable – Periodic Processing – F110 – Payments
6) Vendor balances after F110 TCODE: FBL1N (After processing you can check the clear amount here)