Design Thinking Jam
SAP University Alliances hosted 46 students from seven universities for a day-long Student Design Thinking Jam on February 23, 2013. Students learned how the world’s most successful companies … those that are growing and hiring college graduates … drive rapid innovation using Design Thinking (video). Design Thinking is a new way of solving business and technology problems. It puts the end user in the middle of the process to collaboratively identify problems and creatively find solutions.
Read more about the event and access event content in a blog from Heather Czech Matthews.
See pictures of the day on Facebook.
- Content presented on February 23rd (here)
- Introductory resources and blog
- Design Thinking video produced by SAP (2:33)
- Design Thinking Product Innovation, 60 Minutes interview with David Kelly (13:14)
- Reading List, d.school, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford University
- Student Design Thinking Jam Email Invitation
- Student Design Thinking Jam Flyer
- Webinar for Professors, Tuesday, February 5th (recording)
- Slides from Professors Webinar (here)
More Student Design Thinking Jam’s will be scheduled across North America in 2013. Check back on the University Alliances Community events page soon!