Overview: Supplier preselection workcenter enable the Purchaser to display, edit, accept or reject Potential Suppliers. Purchaser can also add attachments to the potential supplier data.Using POWL we can also transfer Potential Supplier to the backend System to create a business partner with Supplier role in these systems. The workcenter is a new feature which is available from SAP SRM 7.0 EHP 1 onwards.
Prerequisite For Using Supplier Preselection Workcenter:
1. Business Function : SRM_SUCO_1 Must be activated.
SPRO>>IMG>>SAP Supplier Relatioship Management>>Supplier Collaboration>>Supplier Self Registration>>Activate Supplier Self Registration .
Impact on ROS process:
1. Once the revertible Customizing Switch SRM_701_SUCO_SUP_REG is activated, BSP Application ROS_SELF_REG cannot be used anymore for registration. The New Webdynpro based Registration Application WDA_E_SUCO_SREG must be used.
2. Supplier Will fills the New Registration Form and Click send.
Glimpse of New Registration Page:
4. Supplier receive Separate questionnaire URL in Single Email for all Product category for which he has opted at time of Filling registration form.
5. Strategic Purchaser accessing new Registration Request of Supplier.
Strategic Purchaser must be provided with /SAPSRM/SUCO_PROCESSOR role.
Strategic Purchaser goes to Supplier preselection workcenter.
6. Strategic Purchaser can Transfer suppliers and even add Attachments to the Potential Supplier profile.
Note: Transfer Settings needs to be define for Transferring Supplier from Supplier Self Services.
In Transfer Settings We can define the back-end systems to which supplier data can be transferred from supplier self-services (SUS). We can also define whether XML, e-mail, or both should be used to transfer the supplier data.