On February 26th, 2013 at HRInsider, I will be talking about the current and planned social innovations in SAP and SuccessFactors products and how you can take advantage of such innovation to empower your employees and engage them every day. I will be talking about the following things. I will show you how…
- You can appeal to the texting generation with mobile recruiting
- You can use social onboarding to make your new hires productive fast
- You can help your employees discover experts and content on the go
- You can enable informal learning tools to enable peer to peer learning
- Your can empower employees to take charge of their performance with mobile goals.
- Your hiring team can collaborate to make superior hiring decisions
- You can integrate Social with SAP HR using Social ABAP Integration Library (SAIL)
Here is a taste of things to come, thanks to my colleague Keith Hamrick from the Jam product team.