SAP Mentors share their expertise
I am finally getting around to processing and posting the video interviews with SAP Mentors that I conducted over the various Sapphire and TechEd events in 2012.
SAP Mentors have deep expertise in a lot of different areas. The challenge is to find a way to efficiently share this expertise with students in the SAP University Alliances program (and anyone else, for that matter!). This challenge has been discussed among the University Alliances team, professors, and SAP Mentors. Well, one option is to conduct interviews and post them on SCN.
I was able to conduct six interviews during Sapphire and TechEd in 2012 – mentors are very busy during these events, and finding time to do these is a challenge! I really appreciate them taking the time to share their insights with students
I can’t possibly conduct interviews with all 100+ mentors! So, please help out. If you (anyone, really) get a chance to chat with an SAP Mentor (and have a camera handy) put it on camera and share it in this space. Remember that the audience is university students with limited background in Mentors’ areas of expertise.
Here they are, in no particular order.
- Thorsten Franz explains why being in the technology industry is so exciting.
- Susan Keohan discusses the use of business workflows in organizations.
- Sascha Wenninger discusses the importance of systems integration and the skills needed to be an effective integrator.
- Prashanth Padmanabhan explains talent management applications delivered by Success Factors.
- Michael Koch explains the role of a solution architect and custom development using ABAP and other technologies.
- Josh Fletcher discusses the use of business intelligence to make better decision making.