Calling of different component from select option F4 and using the value which are selected in different component
Steps of calling of different component from select option F4 and using the value which are selected in different component
1. Create a component ZTEST. This component will have our select option . Also make component usage of WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS in the used components. In our example we have made GC_SELECT1 .
2. Go to main view . Make a components add the component usage from step 1 ( which is created in component controller )
3. Create a viewContainer UI element in your MAIN view.
4. Add the WND_SELECTION_SCREEN view in the viewContainer UI element . Go to MAIN window , expand the window and in the viewContainer UI element right click and embed .
5. Code in DOINIT method of view to create select option with a m_value_help_id = ‘GC_SELECT1 which is created as a used component.
6. Go to WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component . Click on enhancement . add the component which you wants to add which should be called at the click of select option .
7. Once added when you click on select option F4 the component added in WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS is called .
8 . What ever value are entered can be passed back to the select option from where it is called .