Steps of calling of different component from select option F4 and using the value which are selected in different component
1. Create a component ZTEST. This component will have our select option . Also make component usage of WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS in the used components. In our example we have made GC_SELECT1 .
2. Go to main view . Make a components add the component usage from step 1 ( which is created in component controller )
3. Create a viewContainer UI element in your MAIN view.
4. Add the WND_SELECTION_SCREEN view in the viewContainer UI element . Go to MAIN window , expand the window and in the viewContainer UI element right click and embed .
5. Code in DOINIT method of view to create select option with a m_value_help_id = ‘GC_SELECT1 which is created as a used component.
6. Go to WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component . Click on enhancement . add the component which you wants to add which should be called at the click of select option .
7. Once added when you click on select option F4 the component added in WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS is called .
8 . What ever value are entered can be passed back to the select option from where it is called .