SAP Product Configurator Info Day
Get the latest best practices and solutions for variant configuration (VC) and
Internet pricing configuration (IPC)
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2013
8:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
The Westin Hotel
70 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148
Join SAP and eSpline in Chicago on March 12, 2013, to learn how you can leverage product configuration to drive customer value, increase efficiency, and become more competitive in configure-to-order and engineer-to-order environments.
The event will include presentations from SAP and eSpline, workshops, and panel discussions with Caterpillar and other industrial manufacturers using Variant Configuration (VC) and Internet Pricing Configuration (IPC).
Improve Customer Value
Join us to learn about:
- Customer best practices in configurable product sales, solution sales, and product modeling
- Guided selling and configuration of complex systems and solutions with solution sales configuration
- SAP Web Channel Experience Management – SAP’s new Web channel offering for configurable products
- Features and benefits of SAP 3D Visual Enterprise applications
- Offline and mobile configuration via laptop, iPad, Android, and more
Increase Efficiency and Reduce Costs
During this one-day session, you’ll also discover new approaches for:
- Achieving more efficient product development by providing better tools and techniques for the product modeler
- Improving quality and accuracy of your VC product models through automated testing
- Adding governance and compliance, while reducing risk, for VC model changes
- Achieving more efficient CTO/ETO processes with order engineering workbench software from SAP
- Providing analytics and demand management for configurable products
Space is limited, Register Now!
If you have any questions, please contact us at +1 630 395-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
Partner, eSpline, LLC
Industry Principal, SAP America
Solution Manager, SAP Labs