Dear SAP HCM Community,
This document will guide to configure/ Maintain the Employee’s list for the managers to approve there travel related like Travel Requests/ Expenses in Ehp6 using NWBC architecture.
- Manager is assigned the role: SAP_FI_TV_WEB_APPROVER and Manager is Using Travel Approval Work Center
- ESS/ MSS is on Ehp6 and you are using NWBC framework
Symptoms :When Manager log on to MSS navigate to Travel Approval Work Center screen, no employee’s are visible
- Make ensure manager is assigned the role SAP_FI_TV_WEB_APPROVER.
- To centrally maintain a list of employees for the approver, run the transaction FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S.
- Enter the personalization dialog DIA_CO_CCA_TR.
- Enter the username for approver and mark the checkbox “update initial data” and execute.
- On the next screen, decide the selection criteria to add employees, options are “H” (Organizational Structure) “S” (Master Cost Center) or “P” (Personnel numbers) – for option “P”, you need to then enter a list of personnel numbers as follows:
- Select the button “Multiple Selection for Personnel Number” and the button “Multiple Selection”
- Press F8 to copy the selection to the personalization dialog and then save.
- Now login to portal, you should find that the list of employees as maintained with FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S.
- You can also maintain this list for multiple users with transaction FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_M (collective processing list)