Customer Experience, Insight, and Real-Time Engagement In Sharp Focus at CRM 2013
As sales, marketing and customer service professionals we’re aware that the conference season is now upon us, and it is time to take stock of the most significant events to take place early this year and choose wisely!
We’ve all heard that Digital Customers now rule the world, and that this is the Year of the Marketer – and we’re under pressure to deliver real-time customer or social customer service. But beyond the blogs, how can we move the needle in our daily CRM operations? And what does “powered by HANA” do to change the game?
During the week of March 5-8, in Las Vegas, NV, CRM 2013 – produced by WISPUBS and sponsored by SAP, can help you find these sales, marketing and service-related answers you’re looking for. As it has done successfully for many years, WISPUBS again has assembled the top industry expertise and guidance from customers in your business sector, plus SAP CRM experts, and proven CRM champions bringing you sessions, panels, demos and discussions which go much deeper than what you can find online.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll see this year:
- The 2013 guide and roadmap to SAP CRM solutions: On-premise, on-demand, and on-mobile | Volker Hildebrand, SAP
- Are you as smart as your customers? How to thrive as an intelligent company | Michael Hinshaw, MCorp Consulting
- A step-by-step guide for configuring and customizing SAP CRM mobile sales | Sandeep Raina, Fujitsu America
- Panel discussion: Leading customers share their strategies for maximizing SAP CRM return on investment (ROI) | Moderator: Jim Goldfinger, SAP; Panelists: Jay Desai, Grainger; Jamie Gorajski, CareFusion; Greg Rhoads, Bentley Systems
- Innovative ways to thrive as a social enterprise with SAP Customer OnDemand | Karl Rupilius, Deloitte
- Leverage social collaboration in SAP Jam to deliver winning customer experiences | John Garrish, SAP
- An introduction to hybrid SAP CRM: How to best utilize cloud and on-premise solutions for sales and marketing | Dietmar Bohn, SAP AG
- Overview of the new sales, service, and marketing analytical applications powered by SAP HANA | Beni Basel, SAP
Be prepared to apply what you see, hear and know to offer a better customer experience to your customers. Choose wisely this conference season. Sign up today – for CRM 2013 and sharpen the saw for a fantastic 2013!