I am trying to create LSMW for Transportation Lane Create. (Trn Code: sapapo/SCC_TL1)
However it is not working. Is it possible to create LSMW for Transportation Lane?
Configuration has completed and when I tried both Process foreground and Back Ground, it is not working. 😥
Scenario is as below.(Just Registration Simply)
1. Enter /sapapo/scc_TL1 and push create button
2. Move to Registration Screen
3. Push “Creation of a new Entry” button for Means of Transport.
4. Enter neccesarry field.
5. Push “Creation of a new Entry” button for Product Specific Transportation Lane.
6. Enter neccesarry field.
Error message is as below.
Case1: Process foreground
Batch Input stopped No3 in above Scenario.
Error Message is
No batch input data for screen /SAPAPO/SAPLOO_TR_TLANE_MAINT 0100
Message no. 00344
The transaction sent a screen that was not expected in the batch input session and which therefore could not be supplied with data.
1. The batch input session was created incorrectly. The sequence of screens was recordly incorrectly.
2. The transaction behaves differently in background processing in a batch work process than when running in dialog (SY-BATCH is queried and changes the screen sequence).
3. The transaction has undergone user-specific Customizing and therefore certain screens may be skipped or processed differently, according to the current user. If the person who created a batch input session is not the same as the person now processing it, this problem may occur frequently.
For 1: Either re-create the session or process it in expert mode. Correct the batch input program.
For 2. It is very difficult to analyze this problem, particularly in the case that the screen sequence or the display-only options of fields differ according to whether the transaction is being processed in the background or as an online dialog. It could also be that this kind of transaction cannot run with batch input.
For 3: Have the creator of the session process it. If no error occurs now, then this is a program with user-specific Customizing.
Case2: Process Back Ground
Error Message is
Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION
Exception condition “CNTL_ERROR” raised.
The current ABAP/4 program encountered an unexpected
What can you do?
Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.
To process the problem further, contact you SAP system
Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look
at and manage termination messages, and you can also
keep them for a long time.
A RAISE statement in the program “CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP” raised the
Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior
program, processing was terminated.
Short description of exception condition:
For detailed documentation of the exception condition, use
Transaction SE37 (Function Library). You can take the called
function module from the display of active calls.
How to correct the error
If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to
find an interim solution in an SAP Note.
If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following
“RAISE_EXCEPTION” ” “
“CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP” or “CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CM001”
“/SAPAPO/SAPLOO_TR_TLANE_MAINT ” “CNTL_ERROR”
If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error
notification to SAP, include the following information:
1. The description of the current problem (short dump)
To save the description, choose “System->List->Save->Local File
2. Corresponding system log
Display the system log by calling transaction SM21.
Restrict the time interval to 10 minutes before and five minutes
after the short dump. Then choose “System->List->Save->Local File
3. If the problem occurs in a problem of your own or a modified SAP
program: The source code of the program
In the editor, choose “Utilities->More
4. Details about the conditions under which the error occurred or which
actions and input led to the error.
I would really appreciate if you could give advice for this phenomenon.