Invitation to User Interaction Customer Summit @ Palo Alto, CA on Feb 5th, 2013
The goal of this customer summit is to facilitate a vibrant and interactive community of customers, partners, and subject matter experts to share insights, best practices, and successes for driving measurable business improvement. Attending this year’s customer summit will enable you to:
- Engage directly with the SAP NetWeaver Solution Management team and share your ideas and concerns, helping to shape the future of our products.
- Gain product and market insights from customer, partner, and SAP-led presentations.
- Understand better the leading-edge enhancements and functionality from the latest SAP NetWeaver product releases.
- Collaborate in an open forum and enrich your SAP network of selected customers, partners, and experts.
Our sessions will focus on presenting our most impactful and relevant customer success stories, as well as current technical SAP NetWeaver topics of interest. These sessions will be led by customers, partners, and SAP subject matter experts. There is NO registration fee but we are limiting the attendance to two delegates per company.
9:00AM Start of Customer Summit
5:00PM Wrap up and Parting words
5:00PM – 7:00PM Networking reception
· Roadmap Overview – UI Technologies: Continuous UI Evolution
· HTML5 / UI5 @ SAP
· Consuming the portal on mobile devices
Products to cover
· SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe – What does it do?
· SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal
· SAP NetWeaver Gateway
· Enhanced Web Content Management for SAP Portal and EWS
Customer Panel Discussions