When you have dublicate MIME objects after request import, your BSP application can be with bad assets. At this time you can use SAP Note 667476.
This note said that installing patch then re-import request. If you have little time you can use below steps:
- Use RSIR_MIME_DUPLICATES_FIND report for finding dublicate MIME objects.
- Go to ABAP Workbench (t-code SE80) and open your BSP aplication and list MIME objects. Find dublicate MIME listed in report and right click on it and open properties tab.
- Look at MIME’s creation and change date and make a decision about which one is for deleting. Copy the MIME’s Class and Documents information from Thecnical Information tab.
- Start SDOK_LOIO_DELETE_WITH_PHIOS function from SE37 t-code. Enter Class and Document info to function import property OBJECT_ID.
- When you run function, you can see a report about deleted MIME.