SAP Retail Execution Mobile Application
The Consumer products companies need to reach, engage and serve customers and consumers globally in real time. They do it by:
– anticipating customer needs and being the first ones to market the products that their consumers want,
– targeting profitable growth opportunities and out market & out sell the competition
– responding faster and smarter to market dynamics and seize revenue opportunity and mitigate supply risk.
Sales representatives in the consumer products companies accomplish these by performing Retail Visits to merchandisers. These retail visits are critical to better selling brands and products.
The Mobile Retail Execution for SAP CRM application, can help ensure anywhere, anytime access to relevant information and functionality from mobile devices.
This enhances the productivity of sales representatives during store visits, provides merchandisers and promotions planners with critical insights, and maximizes value from the SAP® Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application.
The latest version of SAP Retail Execution Mobile Application v 3.0 is scheduled to be available soon. Please get in touch with SAP Account team to know more about the new features and functionality of this version.
Here are some links that provide insight into the application:
- SAP Retail Execution Overview video
- Highlights for Retail Execution Application
- Recording for Retail Execution Solution Walkthrough
- Recording for Retail Execution Configuration Walkthrough
- Functional Overview Presentation demonstrating the features and functions for SAP Retail Execution.
- You can find the Administrator, User and Installation guides for Retail Execution on SAP Service Marketplace.
- To test the functionality of SAP Retail Execution Application, please download it from SAP App Store and run it in demo mode.
- If you have any technical or functional questions on the SAP Retail Execution Application then please post them in the discussions/forum section of this space.