Skip to Content

We have a business requirement of generating a daily report, of the changes done by any user to the BP, IO and CA data.

Recently we faced an issue in FPP2 transaction. Using the transaction FPP2, we went to the BP edit screen. In the left panel for BP search, we search the BP with wild card, for example 95000*. It gave 10 results. We selected one of them to edit and saved the changes.

When we generated the report for BP, it is showing all the 10 BPs which came in the search result. And the change is in the Standard address indicator field of table BUT020. When we checked the transaction code for these changes it came up as BP_TD_XPRA.

I guess this is an standard issue, and not one generated due to the customization done.To encounter this problem, we made a change in the code to not to select BPs whose change had T-code BP_TD_XPRA.

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply