A few weeks ago we asked customers to let us know what they wanted to discuss and who they wanted to hear from as a part of our BI Dashboard Formula product ‘Get your BI Dashboard Project on Track in 2013’ campaign.
Receiving an astonishing 2K+ votes, we made this the last AllAccessSAP webinar of 2012! For the first time ever we’ve gathered all three of the SAP BI Product Managers in one place to have a NO BS discussion covering the most voted on topics from the survey: http://bit.ly/TQYn1V
- Webinar Hosts: Mico Yuk, Ryan Goodman
- SAP BI Product Managers: Ian Mayor (SAP Dashboards, Design Studio), Mani Srinivas (Visual Intelligence, Explorer), and Charles Gadalla (Predictive Analysis)
- Special Guests: Check in with SAP community members around the world on the state of their BI!
WEBINAR AGENDA (120 minutes):
- 30 mins – Introductions and SAP BI Product Managers presentation answering your initial registration questions
- 30 mins – Live questions from chat and twitter #AllAccessSAP hash tag
- 30 mins – Open discussion led by hosts
- 30 mins – Check in from special guests and global customers on their state of BI
MOST VOTED TOPICS:
- Update on Xcelsius Statement of Direction (convergence with Design Studio)
- Xcelsius HTML5 the right route?
- Understand the Visual Intelligence/Explorer roadmap
- Who should use Predictive Analysis
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/TQYn1V
- When: Friday, December 14, 2012
- Time: 9am EST to 11am EST
END GOAL: Provide clear unbiased answers on these ‘touchy’ subjects so that you can enter 2013 with a clear roadmap on what is best for your organization.
The #AllAccessSAP webinars are famous for producing breaking news and having quite an engaging audience discussion. Join us!
Not able to attend the live session? No worries… Register to receive the recording!
Mico Yuk is a SAP Mentor Alumni and BI Influencer, co-founder of Benchmarkers Business Intelligence and founder of the Xcelsius Gurus Network, the Everything Xcelsius blog and BI Dashboard Formula. To learn more about her, please visit her about page.