This webcast is part of the SCN Analytics webcast series which are open to everyone, you just need to register.
At this morning’s SAP Inside Track Netherlands, Tobias Trapp made the comment to the effect that mathematicians don’t know what users want. Our culture has to change to embrace more mathematical methods and data mining techniques. Our culture has a fear of math.
Something that might help that is easy-to-use tools, possibly like Predictive Analysis, which was announced as being generally available last month, which end users (not necessarily statisticians or mathematicians) can develop their own predictive models to see relationships and forecast the future. Right now Predictive Analysis can use Hana as a data source, spreadsheets, and BI universes. For more information check out the Predictive Analysis space on SCN.
The webinar details follows:
Webinar Title: Exciting New Release of SAP Predictive Analysis from a Leader in Analytics
Date & Time: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8 am PST
Featured Speakers: Carol Clarke, VP of Advanced Analytics, SAP; Mike Watschke, Senior Director, BI Global Center of Excellence, SAP
Join this interactive webinar from SAP to hear about and see the exciting new release of SAP Predictive Analysis software, where data discovery and rich visualizations meet predictive modeling designed for data scientists and analysts alike.
In this event, you will learn
- Why predictive analytics is a hot topic for customers in every industry.
- You’ll discover some of the industry use cases and scenarios where SAP has helped customers achieve excellence and foresight in to critical business areas.
- You’ll witness firsthand a compelling demonstration where we’ll work with just plain data to create visualizations that tell a graphical story and intuitively create a predictive model that changes the game from being reactive to anticipative.
- Just as important as the creation aspect of predictive analytics, we’ll also show you how we can get these powerful and insightful results into the hands of the business resources that need them.
- Predictive analytics enable business users to be more productive, more proactive, and more empowered to provide financial and competitive advantage in areas that can really elevate an organization.
Even if you cannot attend, I encourage you register to receive a link of the replay and the slides. This webcast is open to everyone.