Suffixtrie Vendor Portal provides the Vendor and the company, a common view of the purchasing data between SAP and
Suffixtree Vendor Portal. This visibility allows vendors to Check Company’s Material demand week wise/Month wise and enables them to enter the delivery commitment in delivery planning module.
With a shared view of the data, vendor updates and inquiries that are normally conducted through time-consuming phone calls could be lessened and instead
performed with only few mouse clicks. For example Vendor can view Purchase Order , Schedule Agreement and VMI delivery schedule and confirm the delivery
quantity and confirm it via Suffixtrie Vendor Portal .
- Vendor can Log-In using his unique ID which is linked to the Vendor Code.
- Supplier can view their Purchase order, Schedule Agreement and VMI and update the deliver confirmation against it in secured
portal based solutions.
- Delivery Confirmation Note can be printed from the Vendor portal and send to the company along with material.
- Number of Returnable Goods (Packaging material) for each delivery is tracked automatically
- Returnable good stock reports
- Flexible delivery planning week wise/month wise allows vendor to check the Company’s material demand and confirm the commitment
- Features include Multiple Company, Multiple Location,unlimited vendor and multi language.
- Highly secured authorization process.
- Ability to control what supplier can see