Information on this page is outdated and newer version of the trail appliance is available in Cloud Appliance Library. More information is at
Try SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration on AWS –
From Design Time to Run Time in No Time!
SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration trial development environment is now available in Amazon Web Services (AWS). Set up your own hands-on experience quickly with the latest pre-installed SAP NetWeaver Developer Studioand the sample pre-configured applications.
What do you get
- SAP is giving you a free license to build, test and demo SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration.
- Access to a pre-installed AWS instance with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration. Please note that the AWS will charge you for hosting.
- SAP is covering software delivery, cloud image building, listing and updating. You get cloud-deployed SAP software with content, pre-installed, pre-configured to specific project needs.
The value for our customers and prospects is that they can try SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and gain confidence in the solution before buying it.
Try the software for which Gartner named SAP a Leader in Application Infrastructure Magic Quadrants. Read the press release here.
> Step by step instructions including access link in this document.
> In this blog you will find next steps for launching your instance via AWS CloudFormation.
At the end of the trial period, please contact your SAP Account Executive.
Alternatively apply for license via Service Market Place (S-user required): https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/swdc
Follow this path:
> Installations and Upgrades
> A-Z index
> N –> SAP NetWeaver –> SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3
> Installation and Upgrade
Detailed instructions how to download from SMP in this blog: Download and Installation of Process Orchestration 7.31
- Solution video: SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration in Action!
- Solution page: SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration on SAP.com
- Gartner named SAP a Leader in Application Infrastructure Magic Quadrants for SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration: press release
- Getting started: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration
- Join our SCN community: Process Orchestration on SAP Community Network
- Developers: SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration Developer Center
- LinkedIn: Join SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration group
- Twitter: Follow @SAPNetWeaver and @SAPTechnology
Special thanks to all SAP Labs Bulgaria teams and all colleagues involved for making this possible! We hope you enjoy as much as we do.
SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration combines the power of SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management, SAP NetWeaver Process Integration and SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management into one integrated offering. The solution provides all components your organization needs to quickly automate and optimize business processes – from simple workflows to integrated processes that span applications, geographies, and organizational boundaries. Read the introduction to SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration.