Dear Web Channel community,
SAP’s E-Business Suite “SAP Web Channel Experience Management” is a state-of-the-art web solution using the latest Web 2.0 and Java standards. It delivers end-to-end processes for E-Commerce, E-Marketing, E-Service, and Web Channel Analytics on a robust and easily extensible Web Channel platform, including 3rd party solutions:
- E-Marketing includes support for Loyalty Management, demand generation and provides the ability for organizations to personalize content for their customers internet experiences.
- E-Commerce enables rich selling processes on the internet.
- E-Service includes the ability for customers to perform self-service tasks online, such as appointment scheduling, complaint and return creation, and product registration.
- The Web Channel Builder (WCB) tool is used by business users support web applications without the need for IT involvement.
Key focus was given to an enhanced flexibility with respect to modularization, easy setup and deployment. The extension concept allows partners and customers to build their business specifics on top of each other in a simple and modification free way while re-using the UI and features of any existing component.
Now, the new Release 3.0 combines advanced B2B and B2C processes like
- Customer specific product views / catalog views
- Enhanced sorting and filtering
- Shopping templates
- Order download and item upload
- Product configuration
- In-store delivery
- Self-registration in the contact scenario
- Delegated administrator
- Enhanced authorization concept
Find more details here:
- WCEM 3.0 Customer Presentation
- WCEM 3.0 Application Help
- WCEM 3.0 Release Information Note 1734331
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1 SP09 or
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2 SP05 or
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 SP09 or
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 SP05
- WCEM 3.0 RKT Learning Map (restricted to rampup participants)
- Presentations, collaterals, blogs > see WCEM Public WIKI
- NEW – Live Expert Session webinars in April 2013
NEW Read what our expert partner DeVilliers Walton publishes about WCEM 3.0.
❗ Nominate now to participate in the WCEM 3.0 rampup program ❗
General information about WCEM
- Visit the SCN Web Channel Community and read our Series of SAP Expert Blogs. Share your expertise and thoughts in the Community as well.
- Visit our Public WIKI as THE Central Info Hub for all valuable links covering
- Public Collaterals, Presentations, Solution Brief, important links, etc.
- Expertise, e.g.
- Decision Making, e.g.
- Press Coverage, e.g.
- Important information for Rampup participants, e.g.
- Check the Release Restriction Note 1657981 for WCEM 2.0 to check the system requirements
- News & Events
- Support Help and Operations
- Installation, e.g.
- An RDS solution package is available to speed-implement a B2B scenario of WCEM in 8-10 weeks at a fixed price.
- Configuration, e.g.
- Extensive Config Guide covering all WCEM Modules and Parameters
- Extensions and Integration of 3rd party solutions
- FAQ blog for the most common questions and answers.
Dr. Ingo Woesner
SAP Web Channel Experience Management – Rollout
SAP Suite Development – Application Innovation