SAP Webinar December 4, 2012 – Latest News on SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0
Get the latest news on SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 and discover all new features released in Support Package 7.
Learn how to keep being up-to-date with regulation changes leveraging the automatic installation of the Starter kit for IFRS. Preview the latest release of SAP Financial Consolidation roadmap. Get up to speed with new features in order to help customers improve their Financial Close process with significant move forward in the integration of IFRS starter kit content in the product.
Learn how you can benefit from the latest SAP® Financial Consolidation Support Package for:
- A faster and simplified setup of the Starter kit, comprising the installation of both software configuration objects and related documentation in one step,
- An increased ability to maintain a reference Starter kit database with an implementation of the latest version of the IFRS,
- Latest regulation update (IAS1 and IAS19) and IPA automation
- Masterdata and metadata versioning capabilities
- Masterdata import/export webserviceNew methods in hierarchical reports
- Excel acros compatible with high and very high level of security
This session is open to SAP and Partners.
You can register today on https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001243382012E