I have seen number of threads on “Where/How to download SAP NW MDM content” topic. So, I decided to write a blog on how to download SAP NW MDM content from SMP (Service Market Place) in detail, to make it easy for everyone. Usually, this activity is taken care by Basis team in most of the organizations.
There are three ways to download SAP NW MDM content. User can download complete SAP NW MDM content or SP Stack or the required component from SMP:
- Download Complete SAP NW MDM Content
- Download Specific SAP NW MDM SP (Support Package) Stack
- Download Specific SAP NW MDM Component
To download complete SAP NW MDM content, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to: https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/swdc
Note: To download any content from service market place, SMP login is required.
- Navigate to SAP Software Download Center –> Installation and Upgrades –> A-Z Index sub hierarchy menu and click on ‘M’ alphabet under Installation and Upgrades tab:
- Select SAP MDM –> SAP MDM 5.5 OR SAP NETWEAVER MDM 7.1 as per your need:
- Click on Installation link. Select all the content’s check box and click on Add to Download Basket button:
As soon as user will click Add to Download Basket button, the selected SAP NW MDM contents will be added to Download Basket.
I have explained how user can download Specific SAP NW MDM Support Package Stack in Part 2 – Download Specific SAP NW MDM SP (Support Package) Stack blog…!!