MASTER DATA REPLICATION: SETTINGS
Once the integration of EBP system with backend R/3 system gets underway the following settings needs to be maintained before the replication of master data.
The settings that need to be maintained in backend R/3:
- CRMCONSUM table needs to be maintained using SM30 transaction for the possible users of Adapter functionality
The entry for SRM (User) is maintained in the table with the Active column checked.
2. CRMSUBTAB table needs to be maintained for up & download of objects using SM30 transaction.
Maintain the entries for SRM user as shown in the above screen shot by copying the same from CRM user.
3. CRMRFCPAR table needs to be maintained for defining the RFC connections using SM30 transaction.
Maintain the object name, RFC destination and load type for the SRM user by copying the required objects from CRM user.
4. CRMPAROLTP table needs to be maintained with the OLTP parameters for the user using SM30 transaction.
The OLTP parameters and the parameter values have to be maintained to the SRM user.
The following settings need to be maintained in SRM (EBP) system:
- SMOFPARSFA table needs to be maintained for Middleware parameters using SM30 transaction.
The key, parameter name, middleware user name and parameter value needs to be maintained in the table.
2. Middleware parameters need to be setup using SMOEAC (Administration console).
Select the object type as site and click on the filter icon.
The nodes of CRM & R/3 should get displayed under Site types.
Create object SRM under CRM node by clicking on create new objects icon and enter the object information. The site attributes window will pop up when the site attributes tab is clicked.
Create object EC2CLNT300 (backend server) under R/3 node by clicking on create new objects icon and enter the object information. The site attributes window will pop up when the site attributes tab is clicked.
Once you create the objects the nodes will be displayed as under:
3. Ensure that no entries are there in “Assign Hierarchies to Applications” table using COMM_PRAPPLCAT transaction.
4. Ensure that there are no inbound queues in SRM using SMQ2 transaction and no Outbound queues in R/3 using SMQ1 transaction before starting the initial upload.
5. Ensure that the customizing objects are maintained and active in the Adapter overview using R3AC3 transaction.
Ensure that the below mentioned objects are active :
6. Once the above steps are ensured then start the initial upload using R3AS transaction.
Select the load object as DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and enter. The source site and destination site gets automatically defaulted. Then execute using execute icon.
Similarly load other objects:
7. The loaded objects can be monitored using R3AM1 transaction.
Enter the object name and execute. The following screen gets displayed and the status of the object gets displayed as shown in the above screen shot.
8. Once all the objects were successfully uploaded. The replicated hierarchies, material groups and material types can be checked using COMM_HIERARCHY transaction.
Choose hierarchy in the Find tab and click on start. The replicated backend R/3 hierarchies get displayed.
By double clicking on R3MATCLASS hierarchy all the material groups replicated from the backend can be seen.
Similarly all the material types replicated from the backend R/3 can be seen by double clicking the R3PRODSTYP hierarchy.
9. Maintain business adapter objects using R3AC1 transaction in adapter object overview.
Select Material and click on details and maintain filter settings.
Similarly maintain filter settings for SERVICE_MASTER.
10. Once the above settings are complete replicate the backend R/3 materials and services using R3AS transaction and clear the inbound and outbound queues in SRM & R/3 respectively before executing this transaction.
Enter the load object and press enter the source site and destination site gets automatically defaulted. Then execute the transaction.
The status of the object can be seen using R3AM1 transaction.
Similarly the service master can be replicated from R/3 by executing the SERVICE_MASTER load job.
11. Once the replication is successfully completed, the replicated materials and services can be seen using COMMPR01 transaction.
Select Materials in Find tab and click on start button. The materials replicated from backend can be seen. The replicated services can also be viewed in a similar way.
Hope this will Help You.