#SAPChat. It’s new, it’s fun, it’s bright. And it’s on HCM
The day before Halloween at 12pm East Coast time, a small group of HCM thought leaders and solution managers held the first #SAPChat covering HCM and SuccessFactors. Even for veteran “tweeters”, a first TweetChat is a challenging event: fitting answers in 140 characters requires the ability to be terse and succinct – on subjects thatare covered in 140 words, much less 140 characters!
I can speak only for myself… it was a lot of fun. I want to share with you the INFOGRAPHIC (click on picture to enlarge!) that Kevin Cassidy prepared to highlight the intensity of the event: one hour of continuous, feverish exchanges, no off limits questions paid off and helped communication.
Our planned participants (below) were joined by many others, asking questions but also offering answers in a very cooperative way.
- Jean-Bernard Rolland – VP, Line of Business HR Solutions at SAP
- Chiara Bersano – Sr. Director, Solution Management HCM at SAP
- Kira Swain – hostess extraordinaire of the event
- Luke Marson – SAP Mentor, Senior Solution Architect at Gavdi Group
- Jarret Pazahanick – SAP Mentor, HCM Consultant & Managing Partner of EIC Experts
As a surprise guest, Oliver Conze, VP of Talent Management Solutions at SAP, was able to join us as well (thank you Oliver, what a treat!).
Touched subjects spanned from integration and tools, to development roadmaps, inquiries about the future of on-premise solutions and how Employee Central and the payroll are being integrated, to how to combine data from multiple sources for analytics and more.