Changing your links to Blue Box Buttons
This document decribes how to turn a link within your Blog or Document into a nice Blue Box link button as seen on some of the SAP pages
Blue Box = Blue Box Link
1. On your page press the HTML button on the far right.
2. Insert the following code in the HTML body where you want your button to go.
3. Replace the text “Blue Box Link” with the text you want on your page.
4. Replace Http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33290 with your webpage link.
5. Press “show full editor” at the top right of the html edit box.
6. Press “save Draft” button to see if your Blue boxes worked.