Are you in the Northern California Area? Don’t miss out on the ASUG NorCal Chapter meeting on November 15th!
At the November 15th NorCal Chapter in San Francisco, you can get the chance to meet with many of our rapid deployment solution creators who are presenting numerous presentations about what we’re offering for: Mobility, HANA, SAP Business Intelligence Analytics, Data Migration, and SRM. If you’re an ASUG member, be sure to check it out, and if you personally are not signed up yet, you can check to see if your company is already a member – if so, then be sure to sign up and attend the NorCal chapter meeting to learn more about SAP solutions, how customers are using them, and to network with your peers about all topics around SAP.
SAP Rapid Deployment Solution focused sessions will include;
Analytics – At 10:45 – 11:35, choose between;
- Proven and fast adoption of SAP BI with sample reports and dashboards, best practices and further support from SAP
- Mobilize your analytics faster than ever with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- 9:50 – 10:40: Enhance master data quality and governance with new content and options with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- 10:45 – 11:35: Speed up your Go-Live with tools with rapid data migration to SAP ERP, CRM, and HCM (Powered by SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions)
- 9:50 – 10:40: Don’t reinvent the wheel – learn from SAP’s experience to implement Hana for application and analytics acceleration using the latest tools
- 1:00 – 1:50: How to implement your real time ERP operational reporting with SAP HANA in 6 to 8 weeks
- 10:45 – 11:35: Mobilize your analytics faster than ever with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- 1:00 – 1:50: Mobile Strategy, Platform and Device Management – simplified and demystified with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- 1:55 – 2:45: Deploy SAP Sybase Unwired Platform and out of the box mobile apps from SAP with rapid deployment solutions
- 1:00 – 1:50 : Address your immediate procurement business needs now – learn about SAP SRM Rapid Deployment Solutions
For ASUG members, participation at regional chapter meetings is free and a great way to meet other SAP users in your area of expertise. To learn more, go to www.asug.com and review the events calendar to register. If you don’t have a user ID yet, you can create an ASUG.com user. If you company is already an ASUG corporate member, you can simply use your company email address to join the ASUG community at no further cost.
For more blogs about SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions, click here
Follow SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions on Twitter: @SAPRDS