TechEd Madrid InnoJam 2012: 5 Design Thinking challenges for Better Cities and Better Lives.
Each one of the 8 teams participating in the SAP TechEd Madrid InnoJam 2012 chose to address one Design Thinking challenge out of the 5 challenges proposed. Which one would you have chosen? Here are the 5 challenges presented to you by our Design Thinking expert Hester Hilbrech together with topic expert Ulrike Kleifeld from SAP Industry Public Services.
- Polling – Redesign the experience of cities and their inhabitants to set up and actively participate in polls
- Education – Redesign the information and interaction experience for parents in the context of schools
- Better my Journey – Redesign the service experience for commuters and city inhabitants in the context of getting around in the city
- Free Parking ad-hoc – Redesign the service experience for visitors of the city or big events in the context of finding a parking lot
- Neighbourhood Care– Redesign the neighborhood experience for people in the context of helping each other
The Design Thinking phase ends today late afternoon with the presentation of Design Thinking prototypes. Stay tuned as we will record this session and post it here!