Next week, we’ll be attending to SAP TechEd @Madrid. This will be the 3rd attendace to SAP TechEd and we decided to attent to this event in a 3 years period.
We first attended to TechEd 2007 Munich and reviewed of TechEd 2008 and TechEd 2009 sessions and materials after each event and noticed that only the dates are changed and mostly the content was same for the same topics and lectures.
It was OK and I think is caused by the velocity of the technology evolution.
Then we attended to SAP TechEd 2010 LV. When Vishal announced the (The Era of “AND”) Philosophy with the power of HANA and Sybase and New NetWeaver 7.3
Normally we should attend to TechEd 2013 to meet our proposal for attendance period.
But this year SAP Turkey suggested us to finalize one of our Rapid Deployment Solution Qualification @ SAPPHIRE NOW 2012 Madrid. This will give us the opportunity to have a 30minutes presentation of our company and services to the global audience, so we accepted it after checking our plannings and conditions (like money 😆 )
Now everything is planned. Our Airway is planned via a Tourism Agency. Our Hotel is planned via expedia.com
And our Agenda for TechEd is planned via http://www2.sapevents.com/SAP/Madrid/index.cfm?fuseaction=agenda.myAgendaHOS
My Luggage will contain…
1. The agenda for the Solution Manager, Sybase, Afaria and RDS Topics at TechEd. And will attend to expert sessions as much as possible.
2. Flight will take 04:30 hours, so I’ll take 3 books for flight times and also for night @ Hotel.
3. I’ll take limited clothes and underwears to be ready for 1 week.
4. I’ll take my iPad to use the mobile TechEd Application, read e-mails in spare times, use iGo to find places, to make Skype calls to home, and to play games also. But for this, I’ve to make an agreement with my Daughter and Wife 😉
5. I’ve to take lots of ID Cards to distribute in networking sessions.
6. I MUST NOT FORGET MY PASSPORT
7. Some NUTS to spend during night.
That’s all I guess