Using Cloud Technologies to Offer Innovation
What if you could start up a new SAP application landscape in only 30 minutes, instead of the 1-2 weeks it often takes? And what if more effort was spent innovating your company, in turn building a competitive advantage with all the technical opportunities that are just around the corner…
Ralf Lindenlaub, from Value Prototyping Cloud Solution Services at SAP, took time during TechEd Las Vegas to discuss how leveraging Virtual Appliances and Value Prototyping services can directly benefit your organization.
View the video here:
The main highlights:
- On Budget: Reduce SAP system setup time by over 95% (i.e. 5 days to less than an hour), significantly lowering cost at the beginning of the application lifecycle
- On Time: Quick Time-to-Value to meet customers’ requests to setup/demo/prototype SAP systems quickly, for improved competitive positioning
- On Target: Reliable systems or complete landscapes with no errors arising from manual configurations
- On Demand: Virtual Appliances Factory subscription provides access to always last-known-good common system releases and landscapes including updates and patches, allowing to be ‘ahead of the curve’ in meeting requirements on new SAP releases
Many of you will be at SAP TechEd/SAPPHIRE Madrid to explore innovative technologies. Be sure to stop by the following Expert Networking Sessions at TechEd to learn more.
- EXP094: New Perspectives: Running SAP on Public Cloud Resources; Tue. 02:30 p.m. – 03:00 p.m.; Kiril Kirov
- EXP047: Technical Deep-dive on SAP Virtual Appliances; Tue. 04:00 p.m. – 04:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP074: Fast-Track SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions with a Cloud-Based Quick Start; Tue. 05:00 p.m. – 05:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub, Martin Hirtle
- EXP182: Multinode HANA Appliance, Tue. 06:00 p.m. – 06:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP028: SAP HANA – Recent PoC Technical Findings, Wed. 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP107: Value Prototyping Transforming Vision to Reality, Wed. 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub, Martin Hirtle
TEC114: Simple and fast SAP software deployments as Virtual Appliances
Speakers: Markus Winter, Chief Product Owner and Ralf Lindenlaub, VP Cloud Solution Services
Wednesday, 03:45 p.m. – 04:45 p.m.
Don’t miss the Microforum Discussion at SAPPHIRE focused on saving money through standardized templates from SAP software systems as virtual appliance and on transitioning safely to the cloud with SAP applications built on FlexPod integrated with SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management software.
PC6263: Run SAP Software in the Cloud with NetApp and SAP
Speakers: NetApp tbd, Ralf Lindenlaub, VP Cloud Solution Services
Wednesday,12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Stay in the conversation by following SAP Services on SCN.
Find all blogs related to this topic here.