Solution Manager – November update
Solution Manager News (links to the SAP Service Marketplace):
SAP has just released My Learning’s (http://service.sap.com/enterprisesupport – SAP Enterprise Support Academy) that enables individuals to create their own Learning Maps via the Enterprise Support Academy. This combined with the new Role based content (8 roles below) will enable your Application Support teams to continuously improve their knowledge around SAP’s support processes and tools.
Solution Manager Training Schedule:
Below is the November Schedule for free Solution Manager training. I have just completed the Business Process EGI and it was a good learning experience. With the BI reporting now integrated into the monitoring for it has definitely improved the usefulness of Solution Manager!
SAP have also just released a new EGI for connecting BOBJ to Solution Manager for Root Cause Analysis and Early Watch reporting. This content can also be accessed via the above roles.
Expert Guided Implementations (EGI’s) for November:
Guided Self Services and Automated Self Services (EarlyWatch Alerts)
· Business Process Analytics and Improvement (BPAI) – Nov 26th
· SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (4.0): Basic Configuration and Setup of SAP EarlyWatch Alert for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 – Nov 26th
Setup & Upgrade your SAP Solution Manager
· Technical Upgrade to 7.1 – Nov 12th
Implement Application Lifecycle Management on Your SAP Solution Manager 7.1
· Change Control Management I: CTS+ – Nov 12th
· Change Control Management III: Change Request Management – Nov 12th
· Incident, Problem and Request Management (ITSM) – Nov 12th
Implement Run SAP like a Factory on Your SAP Solution Manager 7.1
· Business Process Monitoring and Stabilization – Nov 12th
· Business Process Analytics and Improvement – Nov 26th
· Job Scheduling Management – Nov 12th
· Configuration Validation – Nov 27th
· Custom Development Management Cockpit – Nov 26th